Mind and Body Treatments
- Full Body Deep Tissue Massage - 60mins - £50
- Deep Tissue Back Massage - 30mins - £30
Deep-tissue massage therapy is often recommended by Health Professionals as a treatment option for various physical ailments. This treatment focuses on the deep layers of muscle and fascia in the body. It is often associated with the promotion of wellbeing but can be most effective in:-
- relieving chronic pain and alleviating muscle tension
- reducing blood pressure, boosting circulation and reducing toxins in the body
- easing stress, tension pain, headaches, rigid joints and stiffness
- the treatment of injured muscles including whiplash and back strain
- Full Body Relaxing Massage - 60mins - £50
- Relaxing Back Massage - 30mins - £30
- Cleansing Back treatment- 45mins - £40
A facial for your back! This treatment is extremely relaxing however it gives your skin the revitalising it needs. Included in your Back Treatment is a deep cleanse, an energising exfoliation, back massage, customised mask followed by your hydrating moisturiser leaving your skin looking radiant.
- Hot Stones Full Body Massage - 75mins - £60
- Hot Stones Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage - 35mins - £35
Your hot stones massage will leave you feeling relaxed through the use of massage with heated Basalt stones.
- Full Body Polish - 45mins - £38
This treatment is designed to give your skin a treat leaving it silky, smooth and soft. Using a revitalising scrub followed by a conditioning body wash and hydrating cream your skin is left glowing.
CACI’s Electro Cellulite Massager treatment gives instant lifting and contouring on the buttocks and toning of the thighs. This treatment will improve the appearance of cellulite and break down fatty deposits. It will also stimulate circulation and lymphatic drainage, which will help to flush toxins away giving a smoother and tighter, dimple free appearance.
- CACI EMC Treatment - 30 mins - £28, course of 10 £252
- Reflexology - 60mins - £40
Reflexology is a pressure point massage carried out on the feet. This treatment can promote the feeling of wellbeing and aid in relaxation. It can also help boost other systems of your body.
- Head Massage - 30mins - £30
Designed to relieve neck and shoulder stiffness, sleeping problems and headaches. Firm massage is performed to shoulders, neck, head and face.